Sunday, March 2, 2008

Aussiebyte - Introduction

This is an experimental Blog, which I will use to learn while I engage with this type of communication technology. Its quite exciting to be "on the web", though I haven't decided how my Blog will develop yet I look forward to learning more about Blogs. Perhaps at this point I will just have a look around at the type of Blogs that are out there!I guess I am looking for some inspiration. I chose the name Aussiebyte simply because its catchy and no one else has used it.

3 comments:

Chutneymaker said...

Love your image! Also, great idea to have some library based blogs - will have to go and explore...

pls@slnsw said...

Welcome to Learning 2.0. There are certainly some interesting and inspirational bloggers out there. Looking forward to any great examples you find.
Kathleen A

Sven said...

I like your name Aussiebyte. It is very catchy indeed! As you say, this is all a new experience for some of us. I believe we can really bring in these web technologies to our libraries.